Night Time Drive Playlist

When I first started driving, my friends and I loved to out at night and just drive to somewhere we could park and just talk.  I still love to drive late at night and the feeling it gives me.  When its late at night, there are only a few people out driving so the empty roads help clear your mind to think.  While driving at night and chatting, my friends and I felt that certain songs spoke to us the best because of the time of night.  Here are the songs that I think are great to listen to while taking a late night drive!
  • Boston by Augustana
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train
  • How to Save a Life by The Fray
  • Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
  • Hey There Delilah by Plain White T’s
  • She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
  • You’re Beautiful by James Blunt
  • XO by John Mayer
  • Me and Tennesse by Tim McGraw and Gwyneth Paltrow
  • Picture by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow 
  • Stay by Rihanna and Mikky Ekko
  • I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
  • Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
  • Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
  • Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World
  • You and Me by Lifehouse
  • You Found Me by The Fray
  • Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
  • The Reason by Hoobastank
  • Between the Bars by Elliott Smith
  • Make This Go On Forever by Snow Patrol
Photo Credit: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1659337/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again Review *NO SPOILERS*

23 Wilmington Locations All 'One Tree Hill' Fans Must Visit