My Top 10 Favorite Instagram Bloggers

Like most people today, I LOVE Instagram!  I use it personally to post my fun photos of my average Ohio lifestyle but also I use Instagram to follow well known bloggers and fashionistas.  Here are my ten favorite Instagram ladies who I look to the most when it comes to style, tips, and inspiration for my own Instagram!

1. BRE @bresheppard
She's adorable and I love her style.  Bre lives in the Seattle area and shares a lot of great tips on her makeup routine and clothing items to buy.  She has great style that isn't over the top or super expensive which as a college student I appreciate!  Bre is definitely my #1 !  P.S. Her husband and her are adorable together also!

2. Tezza @tezzamb
Love, love, love Tezza!  Her husband is her photographer as they travel around the world, plus she's got great style.  Tezza has amazing pictures which is important for content and is always creative.

3. Emily Shakgough @emilyshak
She's Scottish/Lebanese and is gorgeous!  I love seeing her outfits that are decently priced on top of all her traveling.  Emily is definitely one to follow whether it's just to see her amazing life or to get some inspo!

4. Helene Sula @heleneinbetween
A great travel blogger who is very active with her followers.  I follow her on pinterest also because she posts some of the best content.  Someone to follow if looking to make your social media or blog better, she gives lots of great advice.

5. Savannah Rose LaBrant @sav.labrant
Adorable mom who is newly married to also insta-famous Cole LaBrant.  They do vlogs on youtube which are just so cute.  She recently opened her own online boutique but even if you aren't shopping, her Instagram is just one to follow.

6. Samantha Feher @samanthafeher
She's a college student at Elon University and I love her instagram because shes so stylish and around my age.  Definitely can relate more to her over the insta famous people who live out of a suitcase!

7.  Sophie Schumacher @sophieschumacher0
Another cute college gal, Sophie is actually from Cincinnati and works for KJP which is a thriving preppy company ran by a very #goals couple.  She doesn't just posts great pics but her captions and stories are typically funny too.

8. Amy | I Believe in Pink @amybelievesinpink
She a super cute blonde who just opened up her own personal online boutique.  She is about to graduate from college and has been working for my fav, Lilly Pulitzer, as a marketing intern.  Her Instagram is all pink and lovely.  It has such a good summer vibe even in the heart of winter.

9. Josie @josie_sanders
A third college lady who lives in Indy which I love because that area is similar to Ohio where I live! I love what she does with where she lives for her pictures because she's not living in Paris or Bali.  More of a real world kind of gal.

10.  Kristin Johns @kristinjohns
This girl is adorable! She is married to also InstaFamous Marcus Johns (@marcusjohns).  They are adorable together but her as herself is great.  She takes great pictures and has some of the cutest outfits.  Plus Kristin has amazing hair!  She also gives plenty of info on her posts and stories to keep followers in the loop about her styles, preferences and just her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again Review *NO SPOILERS*

23 Wilmington Locations All 'One Tree Hill' Fans Must Visit

Night Time Drive Playlist